Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Everything does happen for a reason even though we might never know what that reason is.

It was a year ago that Nathan was diagnosis with Cancer. ( 8/11/2010)  I am so happy that Nathan is in remission. I remember when this first happen I used to ask God why me, why my son, I can't do this! Nathan gave me so much strength through this all, he never once complain or asked why?  I remember having to get in the shower every morning before anyone woke up so I could cry. Now I wake up every morning and Thank God for the miracle he performed on Nathan. I know we still have to pray and continue to ask God to perform a miracle on Nate. But, I am so THANKFUL for everything. We all take life for granted, including myself.  Everything does happen for a reason even though we might never know what that reason is.

No comments:

Post a Comment